Early Childhood Education
Enroll Your Student in pre-K or Kindergarten
FREE PRESCHOOL FOR THOSE WHO QUALIFY!
Your child MUST BE 4 years old ON or BEFORE September 1 to qualify
- Full Day Preschool (Monday - Thursday) at 4 locations
- 31 weeks of instruction
- FREE—funded by the Michigan Department of Education
- Limited Busing available
- Snacks daily
- Certified teachers with a specialty in Early Childhood Education
- Quality curriculum
- Field trip(s)
- Ratio of 1 adult to each 6 children
- Application period March through August
If you have any questions, contact the Office of Early Learning at 269-965-9478.