BCCHS Cheerleader
Student Services

Office of Student Services

School Records Request

This is the form you will need to print, complete application, and submit in order to receive your high school transcript.  This is the same form that you will use to request other school records.  Please fill out the form using a black ink pen.  Attach a copy of your Identification and use one of these acceptable forms of payment: Cash, Check, or Money Order.  

PDF DocumentTranscript/school records request form

District Procedures for Medical Emergencies (MERT)

PDF DocumentMERT Flyer
PDF DocumentMERT Flowchart

Find Your School of Residence:

This is a spreadsheet that Battle Creek Public Schools uses to determine which school students will be assigned to based upon the address provided by the parent or guardian.  Parent/Guardian must provide proof of residence to the school in the form of a current utility bill (gas, electric, or water bill), purchase or lease agreement, or current Property Tax statement.   Any questions may be directed to the Office of Student Services

PDF DocumentStreet Guide for Battle Creek Public Schools  2018-19