Alternative Education Programs
Download enrollment paperwork. Click Here
Graduation on January 30, 2017
See Mr. Clausen to begin working through your senior checklist!
The NEW Battle Creek Alternative High School
Battle Creek Public Schools has a new option for students and families looking for a “non-traditional” pathway to a high school diploma. Battle Creek Alternative High School, which will call W.K. Kellogg home beginning in the fall of 2016, provides students with a high quality public education.
The following services are available at Battle Creek Alternative High School:
· Special Education
· Counseling and Guidance
· Social Work Services
· Nurse’s Office
· Post-secondary planning
· Pregnant/Parenting Teens support
The following opportunities exist for Battle Creek Alternative High School students:
· Legacy Scholars
· Dual Enrollment through Kellogg Community College
· Enrollment at the Calhoun Area Career Center
· Extracurricular Involvement through Battle Creek Central High School
Upon Graduating, a Battle Creek Alternative High School student will:
· Receive a high school diploma
· Be applied to the Battle Creek Community Foundation general scholarship
· Be applied for the Legacy Scholarship (if applicable)
· Be prepared for post-secondary training, college, or the career of their choice
Battle Creek Alternative High School - Night School
The Battle Creek Public Schools Night School Program is for students 16 - 19 years of age. The program is geared toward students who want to earn a diploma, but may have fallen short of earning the required credits. The Night School Program is an on-line program that provides students with individual, on-on-one assistance for earning credits towards graduation. The program will be housed at W.K. Kellogg Auditorium at the New Battle Creek Alternative High School and runs Monday - Friday from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Click here to view emergency drill dates and times for the 2016-17 school year.
Contact the Counseling Center
School Code: 230-042